anyway, thought I'd blog before I left Chch for the rest of the year. quite a lot of things have been happening...
- I had my Surgery OSCE (which I passed!)
- got terms for 4th year (I am a 5th year student now!)
- received a good report from one of the consultants of my Surgery team (mg did you get it too? =P)
- toured the South Island with my mum and sis for 2 weeks (Chch-Kaikoura-Hamner Springs-Buller Gorge-Greymouth-Punakaiki-Shantytown-Fox Glacier-Wanaka-Arrowtown-Queenstown-Te Anau-Milford Sound-Bluff-Dunedin-Chch)
- and finally am in the midst of packing!
so yes, exciting times!
I've got a few options now:
1.continue packing till I'm finished
2.sleep now pack tmr morning
3.pack the stuff on my bed so I can sleep and carry on tmr
tempting to just go and sleeeeeeeep now. lazy+procrastination. but need to leave the house at 1pm tmr, not sure if I'll have adequate time to complete my amazing act of chucking everything into boxes (it's crazy how much stuff I've accumulated over 5 years!!! even after throwing all my Health Sci stuff away...) no mood to pack atm. hmm...
anyway, it's 2am. will leave a photo before I go...=)
us three at the Octagon in Dunedin. =)
0 Comments
Post a Comment