it's like after so long...the thing I've been looking for, it's just...
I feel like I'm missing out.
why?
the ones that I'm serious about, I end up getting disappointed.
in the meantime, I reject those that seemed to be interested.
and now, regrets.
so many mistakes.
so many, many bad moves.
all the wrong choices.
I don't want to pity myself but sometimes, it's just pitiful looking back.
I wish I hadn't gone for...
and hurt you 2 years ago.
now the chance is gone and I've missed the boat.
regrets.
and I can't proceed with something I don't feel comfortable about.
I don't want to give you hope because I can't.
it'll really be better for you to move on, find someone for you.
what have I made of 2008?
another year of errors...
when will I learn?
I need fresh revelation.
a change of mindset.
a change of heart.

God, although I'm far away, please help me.
0 Comments
Post a Comment