Verse of the Day

-----------
Tuesday, March 02, 2010

routine.

back in Christchurch, NZ...

I think I'm not one who likes my life to be messy...
I prefer things to be organised, ordered and systematic.
maybe there are some areas of my life that are still not quite where I'd like them to be...but I'm working on it.

and I want to know what is going to happen in the future.
making plans is a good way to know what you're working towards and for.
it's just really difficult when everything is so uncertain, and there are just so many options but not a definite good one...

anyway, short term goal now is to complete my elective reports, write my surgical essay, make myself known well to the consultants, and pass my surgery viva.
longer term goal is to learn how to be a good house officer throughout this year on all of my runs.
as for my goal after this year...it's really ???????


hmm...why does it seem that I can't see a sign pointing me in the EXACT direction I'm supposed to be taking?

0 Comments