Verse of the Day

-----------
Thursday, May 01, 2025

and again...

I am heartbroken. again. it's that dull aching feeling. it's back.

you didn't even drop a text to say hi. not a word that mentioned you were here. I only knew from another.

am I really that unimportant to you? I must have imagined every single thing from the start. to say there even exists a friendship? I really must be dreaming.

I promised myself this time I would not give in. I would not be the first to text. I would just wait and see what happens. and I guessed right, you were "too busy", or that's what I'm telling myself.

there will always be an excuse. if I truly ever meant something, you would have made time for me. of course it's all just wishful thinking.

I guess it's good that it's happening this way as it's supposed to be. but it still hurts. give it time and the feelings will fade away. best outcome for everyone.

0 Comments