well well, what have we got here? hmm...first time I'm blogging using Multiply rather than Blogger. heh. but then again, I've cross-posted it back there so there isn't much difference. =) yup. back at classes...last week wasn't such a good week for me, but it's time for an "UP"! I've been quite cheery this week, hmm. maybe I'm running away from my problems...? I don't know. but at least let me enjoy whatever HAPPINESS that I'm experiencing now. then again, when I say that, I'm still open to hear about others' lives...be it joys or woes. my ears are open...you've just got to catch a hold of me and then you can pour anything out.
hmm...I shouldn't be online. heh. just had a 'computer class' so yeah. better get going. still have one more test to study for and then I can be free over the weekend. I've got assignments this semester though...quite different from Semester 1. and yes, lots to catch up on. hmm...hope UMAT went well for those who took it today. =)
randomly...I love my sisters-in-Christ!!! =)
Anonymous
best regards, nice info
» » »
August 24, 2006 1:13 am