Verse of the Day

-----------
Thursday, August 24, 2006

7 more mins...

till my tutorial starts. heh. it was meant to start at 10 but it got kinda postponed...and I didn't know it till I stepped into class just now. apparently there was an email sent out, but I don't check my mail!!! =| oh well. and I didn't bring my notes to study so yes, here I am online...

ok, Kings Ball was a week ago, and yeah, that was kinda alright. I still maintain that I don't like dressing up, so yes, that's like a once in a long while that people around see me wearing a skirt(!) and having make-up on(ok, for that one Outreach Night I already had it on so yah). I felt quite awkward...ah well. dancing was...uh. haha. enough. =)

right. I'm so looking forward to the sleepover on Fri!!! finally can spend time with my G12. love them to bits!!! =) heh. and POOL too! exciting! hols start from 2.30pm tmr...whee~ soccer at 4, then all the events lined up as stated before, and Unipol on Sat! wow. EXCITING. =)

have a good weekend guys! I'm gonna scoot off for my tute. heh.

sometimes, doing nothing is just doing the right thing.

0 Comments