time has flown. very quickly, one week of hols passed by in a wink. not much study was accomplished within that week, though I did put in some effort to get a bit of work done...at least I tried. maybe not hard enough, but I don't regret what I did or did not do. it was my holiday afterall...though I must say I enjoyed my nightly study sessions with Robyn and others. =) we've all come to the conclusion that we cannot study well in a group, it's better if we're on our own. it's been really fun though, the times where we played with gummy bears...and lots more. heh.
fortunately for me (or maybe unfortunately) I've got another week of hols. I must get serious soon. it was a great start to the week, went shopping on my own (I'm just a strange creature) and got a new phone. =) I've now officially joined the "dark side". heh. well, it's alright, I think I deserve a new phone anyway. just that from now on I guess I need to manage my finances more tightly. it's not like money falls from the sky anyway...but yes. last night back to the library...and the whole afternoon I was kinda coerced into "studying" in Central. heh. not that I got much done so far, just 2 Anatomy lectures and a lab to go along with it. and tonight will be back again, this time, without my laptop. right.
hmm...was just scouting around reading blogs. realised that quite a lot of people have posted on things relating to friendships. hmm...I guess a friend is one of the most important part of a person's life. someone close you can turn to whether through joys or sorrows. it's just...this unspoken bond between two people. hmm...sometimes I guess for me, even if it's just sitting next to each other in silence, it's the company that matters. you don't have to talk. hmm...sometimes, things that have to be said need to be said, but at other times, all I want is just to be in a good friend's presence. hmm...
to find that special friend...
James 2:23
And the scripture was fulfilled that says, "Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness," and he was called God's friend.
0 Comments
Post a Comment