Verse of the Day

-----------
Thursday, September 28, 2006

nothing's happening.

really? how I wish something was.

I miss Health Sci days...sometimes I think I really do. if only I had the company last year of the friends that you Health Sci girls and guys have now. hmm...

nothing's going to happen.

I come online once a week...I think many times my junk mail gets deleted even before I get to read it, not that it would matter anyway, since it's just junk. if you want to get me urgently, please text me instead...

nothing's happening?

the woes of having to decide about the future. choices. stressful? or leaving it up to God? miracles ARE going to take place. I really do hope they will...

there's nothing left, is there...

finished my tests for the week. next week, one more coming up. and after that, 2 more. and I'm done. it's time to start revising for the finals anyway, as of today I have slightly more than a month to study...time flies...

not even a little spark? doesn't seem like it.

my sis' promotional exams start on Mon. really praying that she'll be able to do well enough to pass...don't want to see her repeat her year...

I wish no more...or do I?

Taming the Tiger's on this Sat. come along pple...amazing testimony. Town Hall, 7.30pm. really hope those who go will be touched by the Holy Spirit...be there.



prayer works wonders.
all I know now is to pray...
keep praying.

HOPE.

0 Comments