Verse of the Day

-----------
Thursday, March 15, 2007

Queenstown trip. =)

just some photos from my weekend trip up. =)

why I was there...
NZCMF Conference...I don't actually remember much from that weekend. maybe cos I was so exhausted and half the time I was practically falling asleep listening to the talks. *eeks* plus I didn't sleep well there. ah well. =)

overlooking Queenstown...
we took the Gondola up!it was quite fun, I think I enjoyed the company more than the actual conference itself. heh. =P we had a free ride up the Gondola, this was taken at the top of it. heh. and the weather was AMAZING. unlike now, it's as though winter came really early this year. past 3 days of freezing cold...*shivers*

I sat on the luge!
it was SO much FUN!!!hmm...there's the equivalent of this in Sentosa in S'pore. but this is the REAL one! so fun. almost crashed, almost flipped, but had the chance to scream and enjoy the ride. so thrilling!!!

fellow Queenstown road-trippers!
ooh, 7 pple in a car...5 2nd-yrs, 1 3rd-yr, 1 4th-yr...4 Malayians, 3 Singaporeans(techincally =P)...heh. it was GOOD...

sunrise and the soccer post...
I miss soccer...yay! woke up to see the sunrise. =) so nice...enjoying the wonders of God's creation. but was tired throughout the day so yeah. haha...

anyways. that's about it for now. oh. one more thing, some of you might have gotten the email I sent so yeah. heh. here's the details:

============================================================
Please sponsor me today!
============================================================

Hi

I just wanted to let you know that I'm doing the World Vision 40 Hour Famine this year. I'll be helping provide the basics of life to children in need around the world by taking part. But I need your help.

Please sponsor me to take part in the Famine. It will make a world of difference, creating hope and a future for many children's lives.

You could sponsor me in person or online at http://www.famine.org.nz/nadfamine through my own online Famine Book. It's easy. Just click this link and provide your details. The Famine website is secure and accepts all major credit cards.

Thank you for considering sponsoring me in helping to provide the basics of life.

---

so yes. =) hee. enjoy the rest of the week and weekend! and those pple in Dunedin. KEEP WARM!!! it's freezing. wahaha.

0 Comments