Verse of the Day

-----------
Sunday, April 01, 2007

to be right with God.

everything starts to fall into place. so what if it's just a transient thing?

it's raining outside...

BUT.

the sun seems brighter - though the sun isn't out today but that doesn't really matter, cos I know that it's after the healing rain that the rainbow will bring with it a brighter tomorrow.

the sky seems bluer - the grayness of the stormy sky is just temporary. it's only through the tough and difficult times that you'll start to appreciate the goodness and greatness of our almighty God.

the grass seems greener - be it an illusion, a delusion, a hallucination, a mirage, whatever. but positivity brings with it a changed outlook towards life. it works.

---

thank God for wonderful flatmates.

sorry for all that I've done.
I ask for your forgiveness,
and I ask for Your forgiveness.



it's all clear now. =)

0 Comments