Verse of the Day

-----------
Tuesday, April 10, 2007

it kinda hurts...

...to be pushed away. well, it feels like that to me. maybe it's just me? I try not to think about it...but it keeps coming back. and I don't feel like telling it to anyone anymore. hmm.

I guess you want your own space. sorry if I seemed to intrude.

looking back at my previous posts, I was so caught up with my own life last week...so much so that I'm kinda ashamed to say that I've been neglecting other people. I haven't been a good friend to those whom I care about. sorry. hopefully that's just a phase I'll go through. I need to see the bigger picture, think outside the box.

this is turning out to be such an apologetic post.

I guess all I can do is stand aside for now.



why can't I just make myself be a different person. is it that hard?



waddling in self-pity doesn't really help anything really.

I just need to let go now...

0 Comments