Verse of the Day

-----------
Monday, January 28, 2008

it shall come to pass...

everything in life is just temporary, isn't it? the hurts and the pains...it too shall come to pass. ideal vs reality. sometimes you're stuck with the reality which hurts. and what can you do? you can run...but ultimately, you'll have to face it, don't you?

it's the last day now...of sad memories? this trip back has seen me go through my ups and downs...don't quite know if I'm happy or sad to fly off to NZ once again. hmm...

you...I thought I let you go long ago. but it still hurts...to know that I could have been the one. but then again, I probably ain't the one, seeing how you're happy now. 1 year on and things are so different. guess I'm going to have to put this behind me...and you're just a part of my memory...and I guess I'll call you an acquaintence rather than a friend...

and you, I want to be independent. I can't run to you...I really can't. cos if not I'm just repeating everything over again. what would be your reaction if within the year I find someone else who can make me happy? I can't promise you anything...I thank you for your friendship, but opening up makes me vulnerable to a lot more hurt...and I don't want to be hurt anymore...I know you want to care, and I thank you for your concern...but...I'm just afraid...sorry...

I'm going to miss the happy memories of Singapore...thank you to everyone who made my stay a welcoming and enjoyable one. I'll see you guys when I next get back...

Christchurch, here I come...

0 Comments