Verse of the Day
-----------
Thursday, February 18, 2010
one little boy.
Question: How much joy can one little boy bring?
Answer: LOTS. =)
on my way after I finished at the clinic this afternoon, I stopped by the cafeteria to get a drink. it was a rather warm day and I enjoyed my 60 cents ice barley. =) walked past the big pond with the big fishes as usual and decided to stop and take some photos.
little did I know that the pit stop would make my day. =)
I didn't know him, neither did I speak his language, yet there was some form of connection during that encounter. maybe it was the camera that bonded us, and it wouldn't be the first time that it's happened. but it was a truly amazing 15 mins or so. =)
I said something in English, then he would reply with a string of words in Tamil. and we had a conversation even though I had no idea what he was saying! =) how awesome is that?
and when it was time to leave he waved and gave me such a precious smile. =)
it kind of reminds me of my trip to Cambodia, talking to the children at the mobile clinic. I spoke very little Khmer yet it seemed that I could communicate with the children...=)
hmm.
maybe I am called to work with children after all? I am not sure now...
nadia she wrote @ 9:31 pm |
0
footprints
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments
Post a Comment