Verse of the Day

-----------
Tuesday, April 19, 2011

in this instant world...

...everything needs to be done at once. or at least sooner rather than later.

realised something about myself - I want things done instantly. I'm a bit like a (spoilt) child, when I want something I want it now. but when I am asked to do something, I will sometimes put it off till later. have I ever thought about what the other person wants? maybe...maybe not.

and another thing - I don't like to be told off by people. no, it's not totally my fault but still...I was just trying to be helpful. I really dislike being scolded or in the wrong, and it's been this way since primary school as far as I can remember. I think I'm too guai sometimes...

man...almost lost it at work today...scary. combination of both the above and my whole demeanour changed. there wasn't a smile on my face. I think people might have noticed. better make sure I control my emotions at work...=S

0 Comments