Verse of the Day

-----------
Monday, February 27, 2012

the end of a chapter.

tonight is the last night I'm spending in a country I've called home for the last 8 years.

am at a loss for words - partly due to the fact that it's past 3am now, and also that I really don't know what to say.

tidying up loose ends, packing, cleaning...sums up my last few days.

first time I had a farewell organised for me. didn't have any when I left Dunedin or Christchurch. somehow prefer it that way, but this was something nice, plus I'm not just leaving Hamilton - I'm leaving NZ...

am I ready to leave? not sure. how do I feel? don't know. am I excited to be going back? maybe.

I guess this is just a post to mark the end of a chapter (like they always say) and the beginning of a new one...

0 Comments