wow it was quite a few months ago that I posted anything on this blog! kinda stopped blogging and recording my life down recently but rather I'm just living it.
well, things have changed a lot over this period and might change even more in the next few months. living the temporary life of a nomad, with no permanent settlement. enjoying life but also worrying about what to do! hmm.
so an update...
- I've left NZ, stayed in Singapore for a month, and now I'm living in Cambodia.
- I'm no longer single! woohoo! ;)
- I'm semi-jobless.
- my future is somewhat uncertain...
somehow I don't see the need to blog. maybe I live a different life now. do I still need to tell the world what is going on? no, not really. what is my motive for blogging? I'm not sure. I have someone to talk to everyday, and I don't think much about other stuff.
living the simple life.
I shall return maybe when things change or if I get back into the mood of blogging..
p.s. it's interesting how people still come by my blog quite often! thanks for visiting although there's nothing new in here most of the time! :)
Verse of the Day
-----------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments
Post a Comment