no one comes here to read my blog anymore. guess it's because I've been MIA in the blogsphere for SUCH a long time...
anyway, I think blogging has its merits. looking back at the last few posts published before I stopped blogging takes me back to the times when I was struggling in the hospital work environment. should have blogged more. I really enjoy reading what I have written. some don't have much detail, but it's the thoughts that were going through my mind at those times...THAT is what I find interesting to read now. and I can tell that I've grown somewhat more mature over the years...
well. there is nothing REALLY exciting going on in my life right now. really just living day to day. it's not that my job isn't exciting...but I can't really go around talking about my patients - it's a small small world and it's better to keep quiet than saying something and regretting it later. some things can be talked about though (I think), just not personal or medical stuff.
the past 2 weeks has been rather "exciting" though, I must say. finally got to meet my Singapore colleagues after 1 year plus of working at the clinic!
the SMART team with our representation of what our team stands for!
we also went to tour the Royal Palace! fun times with Singaporeans!
anyway, that's about it for today. I've got quite a bit of work to do but haven't quite yet got around to doing it. let's see what tomorrow brings...
Verse of the Day
-----------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Comments
Post a Comment