I honestly hate conflict. how do you remain calm when someone is saying something that is not what the situation is like? or putting it in a way that makes you look bad? and THEY have their own opinions and that THEY are right?
maybe that's what it's like when you are the manager. people come to complain to YOU. when your staff cannot handle it, it's YOUR responsibility. no matter what, it's YOUR fault. even if it is miscommunication.
it's my fault. even though I myself have not done anything wrong. and I cannot explain myself well...making them think that I'm crap and that I'm opposing them. I'm sorry, I really am, I don't mean to act like I know it all. even though it is not my fault. it's not my fault...
there are really times I wish I wasn't in this position and I didn't have to deal with these sort of things. honestly. sometimes I'm just tired of it all. as I've mentioned before, why can't it just be simple? and why can't people just get along with everyone? I don't deal with conflict well at all...
upset at the world.
Verse of the Day
-----------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment