Verse of the Day

-----------
Thursday, April 27, 2006

end of my hols.

hmm...I'm having mixed feelings right now. have been so for the past week. so many things going through my mind...that's what happens when I have too much time on my hands. I'm so looking forward to going back to classes...at least I have things to do, and not spend my time thinking. though I do have to study, that is good enough, it preoccupies my mind. I'm happy.

it doesn't mean anything anymore does it? the things I see, what can I infer from it? you're so busy doing your own stuff, and it's making me so...sigh. I cannot dwell on it anymore. it isn't helping. I just wonder why I am still this way after so long. afterall, it has really been a long time. go...just go.

I'm so tired. don't ask, I don't want to talk...I'm just being the anti-social person that I tend to be sometimes. quiet? hmm...maybe. or perhaps I'm just not in the mood to communicate. it takes too much effort. I'm just so tired. leave me be.

it's taking up so much of my energy to not think. I give up.

0 Comments