anyway, it's been like...3 weeks plus since I'm back in SG. time flies too quickly sometimes. hmm...it won't be long till I'm back to my second home...NZ. actually, at this point in time it's more like home to me...although my family's here in SG, I spend most part of my year away. so yeah...hmm.
alright, it's photo time...
my house!!!
yeah, that's standing in my house, looking at my front yard. I live in a 2-storey terrace house, not an apartment/HDB/condo. I like. =) space. neighbourhood. connection.my sis and I...=)
heh. maybe one thing I do miss is my sis. then again, maybe not. =Pme and my sis again. =P
haha...at the MRT station, being "anti-social". not really...City Harvest Church...
my church. seats around 8000 people each service. led by Pastor Kong Hee. awesome man of God.W115...(minus some pple)
NZ lifegroup equivalent...led by Kenneth (2nd row, 2nd from right).an all-too-familiar sight...
haha...couldn't help it. I had to post something that's SINGAPORE up. this chain of foodcourts seems to be everywhere! variety of stalls selling different food...yum. heh. oops. =)view of Sentosa from VivoCity.
VivoCity is the new HUGE shopping mall that just opened officially on 1st Dec. when I first came back, the name of this mall seemed to be on everyone's lips...and man, I just don't have the stamina to walk eh. haha...=Pcable-cars in the sunset...
God is amazing...I love scenery like this...and oh, I took a few more photos at VivoCity. of kids and stuff. it's just that...hmm. don't think I'll post it up. if you wanna take a look drop me an email or give me a nudge if you see me on MSN. heh.Robyn and me after haircut!
ta da! =D new hairstyles. well, not really. haha...I had fun though. been hanging out quite a bit with Rob...when she first came back. but now not really le...I wonder how is she. hmm...Rob and me again. heh.
uh, just a random shot. so random. that's just so me. random.my alma mater...PL. =)
I was cycling around the area recently so I decided to go have a look at what my old school was looking like. wow. it's changed quite a bit...PL: revamped.
I don't think it looks like a 'normal' school...it's an iconic building. just like what the future CHC's gonna be like. an iconic building. in the marketplace, for the marketplace, to penetrate the marketplace. =)off to the Night Safari...
my mum decided to organise a trip to the Night Safari...when was the last time I went? I don't even recall. haha...I must've been too young to remember anything at all...=)tribespeople performing...
the camera didn't do those pple justice. couldn't capture the performance save for a few shots, one of which is this. so cool. they blow on the fire to make it bigger. haha...such simple terms I just used. haha...=Pon the tram...
the crew at the Night Safari...don't think we just sat on the tram all the way. we walked quite a bit too! haha...quite interesting actually, seeing the noctural animals - my friends. haha...=Pview of the sky...
last but not least, what I still love doing, taking photos of the wonderful creation that God made...nature. marvelling...wonders.yup. so that's the end of my photo post...
hmm...my close friend asked me today what I wanted for my birthday...I didn't really know what to say, so I replied, "I wanna go back to New Zealand..." it was only after I said it that I realised, maybe I do mean it.
but is it all in my mind? I'm starting to wonder if I really want to go back there. to face everything. or will it be better just dreaming about something that is not a reality, yet which I want it to be? will it come to pass? is it meant to be?
hmm...I helped out at a JAMs (Jesus for All Minds) church event the other day. the compassion that was stirred inside of me as I watched how they looked out for each other...and how the teachers took care of the students...I had tears in my eyes. maybe I'm just an emotional person, but this. even those pple knew how to care for one another, what more us? able-minded pple...why are we sometimes so selfish? I am guilty of that too at times...ah...forgive me.
I want to make the most of my time in Singapore. I want to make a difference. at this moment though, it seems like just any other holiday. I'm praying for a breakthrough. change me...cos all I need is You. help me to see that You're all I want. I want to draw closer to You, so that You'll draw closer to me. I want to step up, rise up, become who You've called me to be. I...love You.
I think I should scoot off to bed. it's getting late...
0 Comments
Post a Comment