hmm. another week has passed by just like this. it's fast. in 3 weeks' time I'll be starting classes. is it a relief? I think so...after not having things to actually focus my mind on for the time since I've been back in NZ...well. it's not doing me much good I guess. and the times spent with people...well. it might be good company, but is it doing me any good? ok, I should stop being so self-centered. focus on the outside world and not my own little bubble...
wait. erm. I have a confession to make. I injured myself at soccer again the other day. I was happily just starting to get warmed up for the game and then *crash*!!! ok, so it's my fault this time, for being erm...not the typical girl. I tackled someone and ended up hurting myself. think some ligament above my right ankle was pulled a little further than it was meant to be.
to be exact, the ligament that crosses proximally to the lateral malleolus towards the distal end of the right lower limb.
erm.
whatever.
anyway.
it's been swollen for a few days now but fortunately it's not the ankle so I could still walk. was limping for 2 days after but yesterday I could even run. WAHAHA. ok. I'm not going crazy yet. it's just that I couldn't bear to sit down and watch the rest play soccer yesterday afternoon...so I ended up spending the next 90mins walking the perimeter of the soccer field and dribbling the ball. heh. it was good practice...but yep. don't worry about me! hahaha...=) I'm just really accident-prone. then again, maybe I should give up soccer cos every time I play, I end up getting injured. haha...
anyway, I just did another psych experiment. I think I'm really blessed cos the ones I do end up really short and the pple are nice. =) it's not much of an income but oh well. at least I'm trying? heh. it's back to classes soon so no point looking further. might try for one of the ongoing jobs, see how cos the work times are not that much or that hectic. I'm just working for the experience...so yeah.
hmm...
sometimes I wonder why can't things just be simple? why does it have to be so complicated? if only there was just one, and only one...and if it was mutual. instead of now. I don't even know how to discern what's real and what's not anymore. maybe I see for myself what I want to see...? it's not what it seems to be...hmm...
well. I better go, before I start rambling on about stuff that doesn't need to be talked about. gonna rent more movies, did a movie marathon on Sat for 8 hours watching 4 movies. and last night watched the last 2. good shows. now to go and find more to borrow...
That's What Friends are For
Dionne Warwick and Friends
And I never thought I'd feel this way
And as far as I'm concerned
I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you
And if I should ever go away
Well then close your eyes and try
To feel the way we do today and then if you can remember
Keep smilin' keep shinin'
Knowing you can always count on me for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for
Well you came and opened me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you
And then for the times when we're apart
Well then close your eyes and know
These words are coming from my heart
And then if you can remember
Keep smilin' keep shinin'
Knowing you can always count on me for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for
Dionne Warwick and Friends
And I never thought I'd feel this way
And as far as I'm concerned
I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you
And if I should ever go away
Well then close your eyes and try
To feel the way we do today and then if you can remember
Keep smilin' keep shinin'
Knowing you can always count on me for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for
Well you came and opened me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you
And then for the times when we're apart
Well then close your eyes and know
These words are coming from my heart
And then if you can remember
Keep smilin' keep shinin'
Knowing you can always count on me for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for
0 Comments
Post a Comment