what do you see?

warning: this post isn't...nice. going through 'harder' times at the moment...
let's just say...maybe I don't want...it. the thought is pleasant to entertain at times, but no, I don't think I'm prepared for anything. I don't know if anything that was done means anything at all, but I think it's just me getting...paranoid. or maybe it's who that is in question. I really don't know. I think I'm better off by myself...
didn't have a good week. and so, when it comes to time of sharing again I won't have anything to say. why do other pples' lives seem so exciting? I don't remember things during the week that happen, and then relate it to others. that's just...not who I am. I don't seem to...fit in? why am I feeling this way?
as for my academic side of things, BOO. went downhill this past week. my upcoming weekend's getting burnt, but in saying that, I never did study on weekends. but yeah. worst rat race ever (not that I had many) and the results are not that flash either. disappointing. maybe I had higher expectations although I came out of the test feeling terrible. BUT I should be thankful I passed huh. oh well.
anyway. this isn't exactly exciting news. hope you had a better week than me. I'll be happy for you. have fun for me, enjoy life for me. I'm stopping for a while on this journey of life to catch my breath...
why do I feel more comfortable online than in reality?
0 Comments
Post a Comment