so let's see what I want at the moment:
1. Writings On The Walls CD by City Harvest Church
2. Tear Down The Walls CD by Hillsong United
3. Faith + Hope + Love CD by Hillsong
want new music...
just bought Brooke Fraser's album Albertine the other day, put the songs on repeat and I've listened to them quite a number of times. then not too long later got Parachute Band's album Technicolour, it's good! got a Relient K album before that too. hmm...
still want more music...
led praise and worship for cell group yesterday, haven't actually done that in a long time, apart from playing guitar and singing at the big group a month(!) ago. could have done a better job I reckon. it was ok, but maybe need to look at some things in more detail...the outside is not what it seems.
anyway, less than a week left to mock OSCE. how fast is that? and less than 6 weeks to FINAL OSCE too!
somehow feel like I can pass, but really need to put more work into it. stress level now is appropriate to motivate me to keep on studying. jia you! =)
Verse of the Day
-----------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-nat- says:
jiayou naddieeeeeeeeee!! (:
stardee and be dee starrrrrrrr!! (:
September 20, 2009 6:24 pm