so I'm sitting here in the staff library of Timaru hospital's "Education Facility" using the Internet when it's a brilliantly sunny day outside. what a way to spend my Sunday afternoon!
well, I'm here for 2 weeks on my Paediatrics attachment starting tomorrow. arrived yesterday and managed to find my way to the hospital after stopping by Timaru iSite for a map of town. =P settled into a nice cosy room, walked to the nearest supermarket to get some stuff, then the rest of the day was spent lazing around. hee hee. not often I get the day off without having to worry about school/work!!!
I've been having free lunches at the hospital cafeteria this weekend, and it seems like I can get all 3 meals from there during the weekdays too...we'll see when I start there tomorrow! hmm...the benefits of being a doctor, free food = weight gain LOL.
and yay for passing Surgery VIVA! it's apparently the easiest one of the year, wonder what I was so stressed about previously...
oh, this computer here does not have a USB port I can plug my thumb drive into so there won't be any photo uploads in 2 weeks. bleah.
okie dokie. the sun is quite tempting outside, might visit the Timaru Gardens after this. =) can take some photos and get my dose of Vitamin D while at it...
Verse of the Day
-----------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-nat- says:
eh dun eat too much arh! xD can tapao home if you wan for supper or brekkie :p
April 13, 2010 6:47 am