Verse of the Day

-----------
Sunday, May 02, 2010

it's may already.

once again, I've been persuaded to blog by a certain someone who lives upstairs...lol. gone were the days where I used to blog almost daily and sometimes twice a day! back then I had to skew the dates so that it seemed that I wasn't blogging TOO regularly. haha. now it's more like...updating when I feel like it. and my rate of blogging increases when I'm more stressed or have lots of important things to be done!

anyway, I've been battling a cold the past 3 days. felt a niggle in my throat earlier on in the week, and was hoping my body would be able to fight the virus. unfortunately, I eventually came down with a cold end of the week. feel so bleah. plus my left ear keeps getting blocked when I blow my nose! GRR. lol. hopefully will get better soon!

and about getting a cold, this is the first time this year I am actually SICK. and the theory is that it's because I'm doing Paeds!!! seriously. one year ago when I was on my Paeds run, everyone in my group took turns getting sick throughout the 5 weeks. most tutorials had one or two people missing cos they were unwell! HMM. what is it about kids and viruses???

well, halfway through Paeds run already, and officially 2 months of being a proper TI. it's quite daunting to think that in approximately 7 months' time I will be qualified...I hope. *fingers crossed* so many things to think about, writing my CV and cover letters, applying for a job, deciding where I actually want to work. hmm. seems like I need some guidance...or more like I should ask for it. maybe it will make things easier...

alright, it's getting late. (I KNOW IT'S ONLY 9PM!!!) have to get up SUPER EARLY, we start at 7.30am on Paeds Surg...lol. let's hope this coming week goes well. not sure when the next update will be. hahaha. it's fun reading other people's blogs though! so if you're reading this AND you have a blog, keep blogging! have a great week ahead! =)

1 footprints on it's may already.


  1. -nat- says:

    omg. haha! :D you fell sick the same time i did!! :D HAHAHA for the first time in like 2years? and uh-huh, kids to blame again! :D HAHAHA! cool :p hope you're erm better alr? i think you should be :p haha x) GEE!

    May 11, 2010 11:28 am