almost...and I've once again come to a place that seems so familiar.
where am I going to work next year?
choices, choices, choices.
it seems just like yesterday that I was wondering where to do my clinical years, weighing out the pros/cons of staying/going. and I ended up leaving Dunedin to come to Christchurch.
but back then I had the CHOICE.
it's different now, even though I get to choose, I might not even get what I want as my first choice. I guess that's what you get when you're an international student (ie. "second-class citizen").
this time around, there's so much more competition.
I hate the whole politics around it, I really do.
less than 4 weeks to decide now...
Verse of the Day
-----------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-nat- says:
juz apply everywhere? :D
so long we're active and not passive, God should make a way! :)
June 02, 2010 7:16 am
nadia says:
no such thing as applying everywhere. and it's not a matter of trying my best either. silly matching system that sometimes is less stress for local students but more stress for internationals.
June 02, 2010 8:16 am