Verse of the Day

-----------
Tuesday, June 01, 2010

persuasion.

you don't realise how powerful persuasion is, until you are persuaded.

swayed.

and comforted somehow.

thank you, and you. you(s) probably don't know what you(s)'ve done, but it means a lot somehow. maybe it's the seniority/experienced-ness. but anyway I've always said the little things mean the most.

as well as thank you to you, for your input and help. wasn't really much, but knowing that you are still alive (!) does reassure me it's not that bad. and you made it there in the first place...

and sorry to you, it's just not that easy. I wish you could understand, but even I don't fully understand it myself. I'm sorry if I seemed annoyed. I'm sorry if my tone wasn't that good. just feeling stressed about the whole thing. I'm sorry, and I hope you forgive me.

okay.

the choice is made.
the first step has been taken.


and what does He want to say?

0 Comments