Verse of the Day

-----------
Wednesday, June 30, 2010

negative points.

trying to evaluate myself - what are my top 5 bad points?

1. I can get depressed/emo easily. and when I do, beware. but how not to react negatively to things that I am frustrated/annoyed about? thankfully the version of emo-ness now is much milder than before.

2. I tend to be envious/jealous of people. always seem to find myself wishing to be someone else, have something more than what I already have, and dreaming of the day I could be content with ME.

3. I am anti-social. it might not seem like it, you might think I'm friendly, but the real me doesn't like interacting. I guess Medicine has trained me well, good acting skills to put on performances, though when with some people I just don't bother hiding my anti-social-ness anyway.

4. I can be very judgemental. listen to what I say and do, and after a while you'll find that I put my opinions onto things/people. but really, who am I to judge?

5. I am somehow developing into a cynic/gossiper. oh, this is something I know I don't really want to have. it's so easy to just talk bad about others, and think bad things all the time. I used to see only good in people, but life has just taught me that it's not all a bed of roses.

and these are only some of the negative points. it's not an exhaustive list...

now that I know, maybe it's on to stage 2 of change: contemplation.

am I going to do anything about it? and if so, what?

1 footprints on negative points.


  1. -nat- says:

    eh, how about writing up your top 5 good points too? :)

    July 04, 2010 4:00 pm