Verse of the Day

-----------
Friday, July 02, 2010

who reads this?

out of curiosity, I wonder what this blog's readership is like?

anyway, it's FRIDAY. end of another week. one week closer to the end of the year, and hopefully...graduation. there is however, no guarantee. none whatsoever. of passing Gen Med, of surviving the rest of the runs, of getting a job.

ZERO, NADA, ZILCH.

how discouraging.

being a step closer to completion makes me worried. am I adequate? competent? will I be able to handle situations thrown my way? will I even KNOW anything at all after all these years of studying/practising?

don't seem to have the confidence.

sensible way will be to do my best, and pray that God will do the rest.

but since when was I sensible?

3 Comments


  1. Ariel says:

    I still read your blog, twin ;) hehe.

    July 04, 2010 5:32 pm

  2. Anonymous

    I shall be a closet lurker no longer, I do!

    July 05, 2010 1:51 pm

  3. nadia says:

    twin: but I don't know the existence of YOUR blog! =S hmm.

    scott: heh. seeing how I stalk your blog, you're allowed to read mine. lol. =P

    July 06, 2010 6:36 pm