whoa...my arm hurts. took my Meningococcal B vaccination this morning, and I'm now suffering the effects of it. it's not serious, just a jab. but I had a shock after the nurse gave me the jab. the needle was so long! scare me only...but I think she didn't push the whole needle in. hmm...it hurts leh, and if I'm not wrong it's going to hurt the next few days. no choice lah...got to be safe than sorry...
anyway, I've worked on my blog again today when I'm not supposed to! but I finally have the comments link up and going, which is good. do leave comments for the posts if you want to say something. the tagboard is kind of getting crowded. hehe...up to you lah. I don't mind either. which I have to say now...I hope I won't be meddling with my blog too much after this week! can't afford to waste so much of my time doing such unimportant things. it's like quite a lot of my friends are now studying...I asked, "for what?" and apparently, they're like studying for the exams. and which exams are those...well, it's at the end of the semester. this is only the 3rd week, for goodness sake. but I can't talk badly about pple, cos I myself am complaining that I haven't done enough studying...
ok...just something interesting from today's Physics lecture. we had a guest lecturer come in to talk to us about "Bioelectricity", since we've been on the topic of Electricity for the past 5 lectures. it was so funny...he had this demonstration where he soaked a cotton ball in salt water, then attached it to probes on a machine thingy. then he turned on the current, not large enough to kill him, but to show that electrical impulses can be sent to control the muscles. he put the cotton ball at his 'funny bone' and made a comment about how it was called the 'funny bone' and it's part of the humerus. and I though he said the 'funny bone' was named becos it was humourous! so funny can! and esp so before that I was just talking to Steph about how she said something was humourous and I thought she was referring to the humerus!!! haha...well, it was entertaining to me. don't know if you all got the joke. I'm not that good at telling jokes anyway. hahaha...=)
ah well...the joys of studying...or more so, going to lectures. not all lectures are like that though...most of them aren't anyway. I'm not saying that the lecturers aren't good. they are...but it's more of a chore learning than enjoying it. I shall try to make learning enjoyable though, makes life more bearable. yah...hmm...
right, I'm off to study now. keep you all updated on my life tomorrow!
anyway, I've worked on my blog again today when I'm not supposed to! but I finally have the comments link up and going, which is good. do leave comments for the posts if you want to say something. the tagboard is kind of getting crowded. hehe...up to you lah. I don't mind either. which I have to say now...I hope I won't be meddling with my blog too much after this week! can't afford to waste so much of my time doing such unimportant things. it's like quite a lot of my friends are now studying...I asked, "for what?" and apparently, they're like studying for the exams. and which exams are those...well, it's at the end of the semester. this is only the 3rd week, for goodness sake. but I can't talk badly about pple, cos I myself am complaining that I haven't done enough studying...
ok...just something interesting from today's Physics lecture. we had a guest lecturer come in to talk to us about "Bioelectricity", since we've been on the topic of Electricity for the past 5 lectures. it was so funny...he had this demonstration where he soaked a cotton ball in salt water, then attached it to probes on a machine thingy. then he turned on the current, not large enough to kill him, but to show that electrical impulses can be sent to control the muscles. he put the cotton ball at his 'funny bone' and made a comment about how it was called the 'funny bone' and it's part of the humerus. and I though he said the 'funny bone' was named becos it was humourous! so funny can! and esp so before that I was just talking to Steph about how she said something was humourous and I thought she was referring to the humerus!!! haha...well, it was entertaining to me. don't know if you all got the joke. I'm not that good at telling jokes anyway. hahaha...=)
ah well...the joys of studying...or more so, going to lectures. not all lectures are like that though...most of them aren't anyway. I'm not saying that the lecturers aren't good. they are...but it's more of a chore learning than enjoying it. I shall try to make learning enjoyable though, makes life more bearable. yah...hmm...
right, I'm off to study now. keep you all updated on my life tomorrow!

"the mind has it's own ways...I can't stop it from thinking about things that it just wants to think about. so please, just tell me what to do..."
0 Comments
Post a Comment