is it a relief that I'm back home in Singapore??? =) mixed feelings I guess. leaving all the people that have been my 'family' for the past 9 months...coming back to my friends and family back in SG. hmm...it's not going to be a very long holiday, about 2 months to catch up with pple here. well, not exactly. don't know if I should've come back so early...seems like most of my friends in uni are preparing for exams. and the guys are in the army. maybe I should have stayed longer in NZ. but it's too late...I'm back anyway. must make the most of my time here...
ok, I kinda started off in the mood to blog, but now I don't feel like typing anymore. maybe some other day. at the moment I'm just bumming around...thoroughly enjoying my holiday. don't think I have such a bad jet lag...it's supposedly in the middle of the night back in NZ, I'm trying to stay up so that I'll tire myself out for bed. been waking up at random times after I hop into bed at night the past 2 nights. quite annoying really. ah well. will get used to SG time again...body, quickly adapt!
anyway, I'm missing everyone in NZ. you girls and guys take care yeah? have an awesome holiday everyone...=)
Verse of the Day
-----------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
benn says:
miss you nads =/
November 14, 2006 10:40 am