Verse of the Day

-----------
Wednesday, June 13, 2007

just random!

this is what you do when you're bored. haha. =) been reading a storybook just about the whole night...it used to be my favourite pastime, reading. just that once school and all starts you become so busy that you don't have time to relax, and the stress just seems to overwhelm you sometimes. but now I'm enjoying it. bored, but it's good to take time out. heh. here goes my randomness:

---

How much have YOU changed in the last 10 years?

April 1 1997

1) How old were you?
er...10? more like 9 going on 10. haha.

2) Where did you go to school?
Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' Primary School (S'pore)

3) Where did you work?
9 years old how to work?!? haha.

4) Where did you live?
less than 10mins bus ride away from school...

5) Where did you hang out?
at home? haha. loved cycling around my neighbourhood!

6) Did you wear glasses?
yeah, sadly. haha.

7) Who was your best friend?
er...can't remember eh! =X bad memory obviously. or maybe I didn't have one then...?

8) How many tattoos did you have?
none. maybe the occasional put-water-and-it'll-stick-on ones from the packets of mamee. =D

9) How many piercings did you have?
none.

10) What car did you drive?
took the school bus, bus 16! and I still remember uncle Lim. heh. =P

11) Had you been to a real party?
er...no? haha.

12) Had your heart broken?
I don't think so!


April 1 2002

1) How old were you?
14 and a half...

2) Where did you go to school?
Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' Secondary School (S'pore)...imagine, 10 years in the same kind of environment! heh.

3) Where did you work?
being a nerd, I only studied. =D

4) Where did you live?
same place!

5) Where did you hang out?
in school? haha. =) and at home!

7) Who was your best friend?
er...Gen I think. =) Darice too? and Joy? I don't think I had 'best friends'...

8) Who was your regular-person crush?
haha...girls' sch, a bit...er. maybe some guy I met on some event thingy...haha. who knows! =P

9) How many tattoos did you have?
none. I guai. haha.

10) How many piercings did you have?
I think I had my ears pierced by then. my sis and I went to do it together...and my mum watched. haha. my sis went first and she kinda made me scared! haha. but I was brave, I didn't cry. haha. =D

11) What car did you drive?
still taking 62! haha. and the occasional bus 11. =P

12) Had you had your heart broken?
I don't think so, not yet then. heh.


April 1 2007

1) How old are you?
19, almost hitting the big 2-0!

2) Where do you work?
did the one off psych experiments, stocktaking, and worked at Carisbrook! that was fun! =) but these were only during the summer hols when I was back in Dunners early. once school started no time to study much less work!

3) Where do you live?
Station Apartments, Dunedin, New Zealand! =D

4) Do you wear glasses?
yeah, but I wear contacts! would be almost legally blind without them. heh.

5) Where do you hang out?
er...Med sch? and er...Med lib? oh I know, NEW WORLD! =P hahaha...

6) Who is your best friend?
Jennifer (you rock girl, thanks for everything), the rest of my lifegroup girls, Jess Jen & Meiting.

7) Do you talk to your old friends?
erm. *looks guilty*...not really...

8) How many piercings do you have?
still 2, one on each ear. =)

9) How many tattoos?
none! they look painful...=X

11) What kind of car do you drive?
no car, cos no license! haha...

12) Has your heart been broken?
haha. honest answer: many a times...but oh well, that's life. =)

So, how much have YOU changed in the last 10 years? =)

---

anyway. I should rest more. been sleeping in classes recently, which is BAD! haha. and hmm, I have until 9th July to decide where I want to go next year...which means lots of prayer over the hols. but for now, I shall enjoy the rest of my lectures for the remaining part of Semester 1. =)

0 Comments