Little by little, one step at a time
He's changing our hearts and renewing our minds
Teaching us how to be patient and kind
Little by little, one step at a time
an update: I survived today. yay! =)
and I realised, I CAN actually handle things...I'm coping very well. I just have to get down to DOING things instead of just saying airy-fairy stuff.
but in the midst of this, I NEED to remember my priorities...
what happened to God in this picture? where is He? so what if I'm doing stuff for Him? He is FIRST and foremost, everything else comes after Him. I need to remember this.
anyway, this is just a short update. I should be resting, caught the sore throat/cough/cold virus going around...=S maybe that's why wasn't feeling up to it recently. but yah. k, off I go. =)
Verse of the Day
-----------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment