Verse of the Day

-----------
Monday, March 30, 2009

gone to heaven.

I hope God took those 3 unborn babies to heaven, even as I watched their lives being taken away from them before they had a chance...the unshed tears I had, the sick feeling in my stomach, yet there was nothing I could do but stand and watch.

and those women coming in and out through those doors...just felt so helpless. why do such things happen?

then a change to talking with a really nice lady who was awaiting surgery. it felt different to be in a position where the patient and family asked you questions and you were expected to provide some information.

it was just sad though that she has an advanced stage of cancer...

think I'm rather stressed worrying about the many things to do this week.

but I enjoy Mondays because of my sign language class. it's a place where I can escape "reality" and just take an hour to soak in another world, where communication doesn't need to involve spoken word, but understanding actions.

another day has gone by.

another long day awaits me tomorrow.

0 Comments