books and more. :)
here's a song I really like, someone's talent unfolded.Run
I can’t find the words to speak my heart
It’s been muted by the world around
I want a better life – I don’t like the way I’m going now
But you call me by name
You whisper “Child, I love you. Won’t you come back to me?”
Yes, I'll run
Back into your arms
Where I belong
Where I'm safe
Where I’m safe and sound
Where peace abounds
Coz I can’t go on without your love
I can’t find the words to speak my heart
I can’t believe that I’ve failed you again
I want a better life – I don’t like sliding back all the time
But you call me by name
You whisper “Child, I love you. Won’t you come back to me?”
Yes, I'll run
Back into your arms
Where I belong
Where I'm safe
Where I’m safe and sound
Where peace abounds
Coz I can’t go on without your love
Such mercy I can’t explain
Such love that knows no bounds
Oh Lord, I trust you now
But you call me by name
You whisper “Child, I love you. Won’t you come back to me?”
Yes, I'll run
Back into your arms
Where I belong
Where I'm safe
Where I’m safe and sound
Where peace abounds
Coz I can’t go on without your love
I can’t find the words to speak my heart
It’s been muted by the world around
I want a better life – I don’t like the way I’m going now
But you call me by name
You whisper “Child, I love you. Won’t you come back to me?”
Yes, I'll run
Back into your arms
Where I belong
Where I'm safe
Where I’m safe and sound
Where peace abounds
Coz I can’t go on without your love
I can’t find the words to speak my heart
I can’t believe that I’ve failed you again
I want a better life – I don’t like sliding back all the time
But you call me by name
You whisper “Child, I love you. Won’t you come back to me?”
Yes, I'll run
Back into your arms
Where I belong
Where I'm safe
Where I’m safe and sound
Where peace abounds
Coz I can’t go on without your love
Such mercy I can’t explain
Such love that knows no bounds
Oh Lord, I trust you now
But you call me by name
You whisper “Child, I love you. Won’t you come back to me?”
Yes, I'll run
Back into your arms
Where I belong
Where I'm safe
Where I’m safe and sound
Where peace abounds
Coz I can’t go on without your love
©2006. Dennis Chan.
Haunting Skyline.
Dreary nights prolonged by moments of silence
Wondering where this road ends.
where the road begins.
A stretch of skyline lights, reminds me
Of dreams that I once had
in a land of tears
Tears of what could have been,
Tears Of what should have been.
Of...
Endless nights, longing for
A dream of what is to come
Of the one that stops me in my song,
Reminiscing of
A life to come,
Amidst the haunting skyline.
The skyline before me once again,
Reminding me of haunting eyes,
The skyline resounds the voice of night
As a haunting memory of yesterday
Tears of what could have been
Of what should have been
Of...
Endless nights, longing for
A dream of what is to come
Of the one that stops me in my song,
Reminiscing of
A life to come,
Amidst the haunting skyline.
wow. these songs were so inspiring. and the songwriters have more to them than what's seen here. and I'm so glad that they're in my extended G12. rock on guys.Dreary nights prolonged by moments of silence
Wondering where this road ends.
where the road begins.
A stretch of skyline lights, reminds me
Of dreams that I once had
in a land of tears
Tears of what could have been,
Tears Of what should have been.
Of...
Endless nights, longing for
A dream of what is to come
Of the one that stops me in my song,
Reminiscing of
A life to come,
Amidst the haunting skyline.
The skyline before me once again,
Reminding me of haunting eyes,
The skyline resounds the voice of night
As a haunting memory of yesterday
Tears of what could have been
Of what should have been
Of...
Endless nights, longing for
A dream of what is to come
Of the one that stops me in my song,
Reminiscing of
A life to come,
Amidst the haunting skyline.
©2006. Ariel Chuang.
rat race down, my one and only paper on Thurs. I can do it. then I'll go get my guitar. finally. influenced by pple? most likely. flatting with musically inclined pple and hanging around others like them just makes me 'sway' more. =) it's good. use it for God's glory. yeah.
but for now, it's time to get back to work. the Health Sci pple have only 1 more paper to go. we'll be done soon.
giving God the glory for helping me thus far.
0 Comments
Post a Comment