it's the hols. one week down, less than half a week more before I fly to Wellington. can't wait. but for now I need to somehow get into 'studying mode' again. I know, hols are meant to be relaxing, but still...I've got 4 tests on the first week back. due to my own procrastination. oh wells. but yes, hols are good.
random photos and thoughts ahead.
another one of our pictures in class. heh.
it seems quite a long time ago that this was taken. I kinda miss class now. hmm...Cyn...one amazing woman of God.
yeah, went for a random sleepover, and we talked, a lot. but does it mean anything? after all that discussion have we come to any conclusion? now that I look back, it might have seemed as though we did, but hmm...it takes 2 hands to clap. I can choose how I feel, but I can't control the other party...Robyn: my dear sister-in-Christ!
I love this girl. she's wonderful. but I realise that I know very little about the people I care about most. the 'friendships' are very superficial. I've read quite a few blogs, and they were talking about relationships with people. there's so much to say, yet is there a point even after saying it out? I don't really know. I guess though, if I put in the effort, I will reap what I sow. but if I don't even try, I won't get anything.I must have faith to go on. not go back to where I was before. I need to move on, stand up, rise up. I can do it. I know I can. and I will.
0 Comments
Post a Comment