Verse of the Day

-----------
Thursday, June 29, 2006

trooping off...

...to UNIPOL again! this time around, to play badminton. I have this sudden passion for the game. felt almost compelled to buy a brand new racket this morning. haha. but it is just the impulsive side of me showing. don't give in to temptation. BUT I'm quite disappointed, cos my guitar hasn't been restocked yet!!! =( I went there this morning with my flatmate, and they told me the same thing I heard the previous time I went, which was more than a week ago, "it is still in the process of being ordered." NOooo...just as I was going to be given my excitement, it was taken away from me! now I've got to wait until I come back from Wellington to buy it...

that reminds me, I'll be off on Sunday afternoon. flying to the capital city of New Zealand: Wellington! finally I get to step off the plane and see the place where the Lord of the Rings was filmed. heh. I love that trilogy, and guess what, I only JUST watched part 3 the other night! haha. it was GOOD. and the scenery is amazing. and now I get a chance to capture it with my own eyes. AND of course my CAMERA. hopefully the weather will be fine, not like now, it's pouring in Dunedin. cold and wet. I wonder how I'm going to get home...supposed to meet some of my G12 pple at 2.30pm...

can't wait to see it SNOW again! =)
snow on the mountains...
called home last night. to get the recipe for butter cake. meh. it was so random lah. but yah. will probably try some baking. haha. you might think, me? baking? haha. I can cook you know!!! well, at least the basic stuff like meat and vegetables. I can prepare a simple meal...at least this is an improvement from kind of not being able to cook at all when I first started flatting at the beginning of the year. haha. =) but yah. I'm still learning. it's fun when you learn something new...

right. and off I go out into the cold. looking forward to badminton.

0 Comments