Verse of the Day

-----------
Friday, June 30, 2006

my masterpiece!!!

BUTTER CAKE.
this is SO GOOD. =)
haha, I finally baked the cake last night at around 11pm. all on my own. it smelt...heavenly. =) reminded me so much about my childhood days, when my dad, my sis and I would sit on the marble floor of the living room and take turns to stir the cake mixture. those were the days...and now that we're older, we all have things on our own agendas. no time to gather together like before. we should make it a point though, for 'family-time'. when I get back. hopefully we can work something out.

me and my sis.
I miss you. =/
hmm...I don't plan to stay in S'pore for the whole of my hols at the end of this year. yeah...I know, it's a bit disappointing, especially for those of you guys who only see me for the few months that I'm back for my summer hols. BUT I don't think it's very practical for me to hang around not doing anything. right now, I'm thinking of going back for maybe a month plus, then I'll return to NZ in Jan to go...CHERRY PICKING! well, that's the plan as of now. if there are a few of us then we can all go together. how fun will it be! =) if that is so, it'll be my first official 'job'. haha. never worked for a single cent in my entire life, yeah, sheltered child in a way. =P BUT things will change.

the 'famous' photo of Vivos & Zoe.
(some weren't there...)
you guys rock my world!
ooh, this might be my last post for a while. probably not coming to the library tmr, going to Unipol to play badminton. AGAIN. but yes, I'm suddenly quite into it. and I wanna go play DDR at Timezone. someone, txt me so we can go together!!! it's really expensive but meh. just realised that my 'partner-in-crime' won't be in Dunedin this weekend! JI!!! you're in Queenstown...NOOooo...=/ oh well. up next will be Wellington. hopefully they have a Timezone there or something too. WAHAHA.

Est: my 'partner-in-crime'. heh. =P
have fun in Queenstown!
my thumb is healing nicely. the wound has finally kind of sealed up. haha. I would expect it to, or else something must be wrong. that's the least I got from my Pathology tutorials! haha. I think I need to get back to studying. haha. brains starting to freeze dry. haha...nonsense. =)

naDz is going nUts!

2 Comments


  1. LX says:

    Your blog title is kinda similar to mine. Lol. Are you a medical student too? Nice blog.

    July 05, 2006 9:21 am

  2. LX says:

    Hi, yeah.. happened to drop by your blog while clicking on the links on Jen's blog. She's my ex-classmate. I am entering medical school in Aug, nice to meet you :)

    July 10, 2006 8:32 pm