Verse of the Day

-----------
Saturday, October 13, 2007

sad and stressed, no?

I'm not supposed to be online (or blogging for that matter) but yah. hmm. feel like I need to say SOMETHING before I disappear from the online world for a while after tonight...

we went on our "sharing-the-gospel-along-George-St-on-a-Fri-night" stint a week and a bit ago, here's the group photo taken at the end back at church (some pple had left already, and I was kinda upset I didn't bring my camera out with me!):

Vivos and Zoe and PI Net.
the team of street evangelists - you guys rock!
but it's just starting to hit me now. I won't be here next year. I WON'T be HERE next year. I WON'T BE HERE NEXT YEAR. =( thinking about it's making me upset. I don't not want to be here next year. I don't, I truly don't. I want to go, yet I want to stay too. I don't know. hmm. and now that it's the last few weeks where I get to hang out with people, I don't want to leave whenever we meet up. I know I have to be revising my work, but I've been spending more time around these girls and guys than with my books. NOoooo...BOO. =(

I guess I'll just have to prioritise, won't I? I don't want to be in Dunedin next year because I've failed my final year exams. touch wood! so that means sacrificing some things huh...

and so lectures have finally come to a formal end this week. our last day of class was quite an interesting one, with some classmates 'dressing up' in very "interesting" clothing. I shall not post photos of what they wore or what they did on my blog. I don't quite fancy their take on the 'student life'...but yes, I'll definitely miss the times Meits, Cheungie, Genu and I spent in lectures...

last day of Med Sch.
recognise the med clothing?
ah well. I guess all good things have to come to an end doesn't it? sigh. reminiscing the good old times...not that I remember much anyway. I have such a poor memory for things, relatively short term...I wonder how I pass my exams...hmm.

anyway, from tomorrow (morning when I wake up) onwards it's study hard out for the next 3 weeks. because it'll be eventually worth it. not too sure how much I can actually CRAM into my tiny brain, but we'll try. like what Genu reiterates about Ming Zhang saying in lectures, "We only remember 10% of what we learn anyway!" so don't need to study so hard huh? but does that mean the 10% we remember is nothing at all if we don't study a lot? hmm.

just an update on the countdown, as of today, Sunday, 14th Oct 2007, it's:
1 day to Rat Race,
22 days to Finals, and
27 days to holidays.

I'm so unprepared...wish me all the best...

and I think it might just be another passing thing eh? they say guys are fickle? I say girls are too, which is probably true for me. haha, and there was me thinking (not that I didn't try to avoid doing) there just might be something. LOL. did I really believe that for a second? haha. I think I'm just a very confused person...and I think one other person who probably knows more than you-who-are-reading can vouch for that! enough dramas for now...? haha.

alright. I shall take my leave. I shouldn't blog whenever I feel like it, yes? and no, I'm not sad and stressed like the title might allude to. but yes, I'm bad at spelling backwards. and yes, I managed to spell SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS (pronounced super-cali-fragi-listic-expi-ali-docious) correct. AND yes, in case you were wondering, I decided to cut my hair again and now I look like back in my primary/secondary school days. (what's with me not liking long hair?!?)

ok, enough! goodnite cyber world. for now.

0 Comments