first up: The Five Love Languages
My primary love language is probably
Physical Touch
with a secondary love language being
Quality Time.
Complete set of results
| Physical Touch: | 12 | |
| Quality Time: | 9 | |
| Words of Affirmation: | 4 | |
| Acts of Service: | 3 | |
| Receiving Gifts: | 2 |
Information
Unhappiness in relationships, according to Dr. Gary Chapman, is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. Sometimes we don't understand our partner's requirements, or even our own. We all have a "love tank" that needs to be filled in order for us to express love to others, but there are different means by which our tank can be filled, and there are different ways that we can express love to others.
Take the quiz
---
I suppose some things never change...
next and last: Get to know yourself better
Your view on yourself:
You are down-to-earth and people like you because you are so straightforward. (I am so not straightforward...) You are an efficient problem solver because you will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties. (ok lah, can solve problems but many times I'm the problem. hmm.)
The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:
You are a true romantic. When you are in love, you will do anything and everything to keep your love true. (is it because of watching too many romantic movies???)
Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you might that person. (yes, where are you?!?)
The seriousness of your love:
Your have very sensible tactics when approaching the opposite sex. In many ways people find your straightforwardness attractive, so you will find yourself with plenty of dates. (whoa...really ah? sensible meh...I think not really...)
Your views on education
You may not like to study but you have many practical ideas. (erm..no? I do like studying to a certain extent.) You listen to your own instincts and tend to follow your heart, so you will probably end up with an unusual job. (hmm...unusual job huh, we'll see.)
The right job for you:
You're a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you'll be set for life. (I think this is true.)
How do you view success:
You are afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have in case you don't succeed. Don't give up when you haven't yet even started! Be courageous. (huh.)
What are you most afraid of:
You are afraid of having no one to rely on in times of trouble. (true.) You don't ever want to be unable to take care of yourself. Independence is important to you. (true too.)
Who is your true self:
You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. (mature no, honest yes, advice...maybe.) People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. (not really.) Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve. (yah I guess so.)
http://www.quizbox.com/personality/test82.aspx
---
ok so I took those quizzes, how true, well, it's really up to you how much you choose to believe it I guess.
as for my dream.
I dreamt of you. I can only remember it vaguely but we were sent by someone to get something from somewhere that required us to take the lift (maybe it was at church). I think we were on our way back and the lift door closed, I thought it would be awkward but you smiled and semi-laughed although you didn't look at me.
I was surprised and curious, firstly cos you aren't one who exudes cheeriness as you have a stern demeanor, and then also becos I had just hurt you. I reached out to hold your forearm with both my hands and cautiously asked, "are you angry with me?" I can't remember your reply but I know I felt a twinge in my heart, for causing you the pain you don't deserve.
then my alarm rang and *poof*, dream's over.
---
I don't know the time frame of this dream, it felt so real yet so surreal. maybe one day you'll forgive me, for now, I won't pursue this matter anymore.
anyway.
it's 3 more weeks left in Singapore.
2 weeks to Chinese New Year.
1 week to collection of my police clearance letter. (random)
I...
don't really have the "want" to return to NZ.
it's not you, it's me.
somehow, I'm not looking forward to this year.
how bleak my year seems already thinking of the year end.
I shall not think about it.
I shall not think about it.
I shall not think about it.
meanwhile.
I'm going to make the most of slacking my hols away...yes I am.
sitting by the river.
0 Comments
Post a Comment