ok so my table is a total mess, stuff strewn all around. books here, flyers there, knick-knacks everywhere, such a stark contrast to my neat (most of the time) room in NZ. unfortunately Chinese New Year is coming, which means I need to do some spring cleaning soon...
as it is, I'm on one of my random today-I-feel-like-uploading-photos-to-Facebook days. however the choice of photos uploaded is very selective...haha. tried my hand at "pro" photography-taking at Poh's Art of Worship session. (http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=82990&l=a62dc&id=518361109) it was such a blessing to be there, and all who went left with something that hopefully they managed to catch.
today the weather has been temperamental. you're my sunshine after the rain...haha. lots of passing rainwater! it's like me when I'm not in a good mood. HEH. and also like this portable modem that I'm using...it can be quite annoying sometimes...
anyway, to end off the week, am heading off for CG reunion dinner now! well, to help prepare first. then tmr can go for Children's Church, YAY! =) exciting weekend ahead!
my camera's new home.
0 Comments
Post a Comment