it's already a few days into the year...counted down at Marina Promenade, had a photoshoot session at Esplanade the next day, badminton and Ya Kun the day after, Children's Church on Sat, Jurong service on Sun and today...my plans for cycling/swimming were thwarted by the rain. so I managed to upload the CG BBQ pics taken on 19th Dec 2008 onto Facebook. finally.
but even though the new year has just begun, I might have already hurt someone...
it wasn't my intention.
I know that you took a risk.
but maybe, it would've been better if you'd moved on with your life.
the power of words...
sometimes your heart sings a different tune.
I might just know how that feels.
I'm sorry I had to be the one to do this to you.
can you be happy?
it's only the first week of the year.
2009 will be the best year yet...
don't let me be the one who spoils it for you.
I can still be your friend if you want me to.
or you could choose to keep a distance.
either buddies or strangers, the choice is yours.
don't think too hard, you have better things to do. =)
sometimes I wish things were always simple.
make a wish for 2009.
0 Comments
Post a Comment