a full inbox, and more...

and as you can see...there wasn't enough space to receive the txts that flooded in. but there wasn't a lot in the first place. yeah. but yes. mixed feelings about the whole issue. and now that I can receive txts, I am 'contactable'. not that many know about it as of now...but they will soon. I should stop using but's. hmm.
accumulation of ages!

there were more that came in after I read and deleted some of the txts. not that I care about how many txts I'm getting. I must comment though, the txts were from 1st May till today...what happened to those from quite a while ago??? hmm. 12 days being uncontactable. that's quite a feat. it's like...going back to being a country bumpkin. hey wait. ain't I already one?
isn't it just cute?

anyway. today turned out...ok I guess. at least it was much better than the days before. the sun came out, though it was freezing, literally. not into checking the weather forecast nowadays, don't even know the temperature. I just know that it's cold, and winter's here early. and the heater has been put to good use so far. muahaha. right...
behold...the mighty bottle.

and for a dose of some more of my randomness. was waiting for Cheung to finish studying for our Endocrine CAL test in Med lib, so took out my camera to play. oh by the way all these photos just so happened to be taken today. yeah. anyway as I was saying, we went to sit for the test, and for once, though I took ages, I did well for the test, and those I got wrong were actually 'careless mistakes'. if I'd put more thought into it I'd have gotten them right...
which goes to show that IF I put my heart into studying, I CAN actually do well. that's IF I WANT to study and am motivated to learn. I CAN do it, it's just whether I WANT to or not.
hmm.
some pple just make my day by being themselves.
others...make my day by showing they care.
and the rest...make my day in one way or another.
and like I commented on Jen's blog, life IS good, it's your choice on how you want to see it. been really pessimistic and just bleah to be around, don't know why. really hope things start to look up soon...I really hope.
yeah.
0 Comments
Post a Comment