woke up this morning and looked out the kitchen window...the pool had a layer of ice on top! it's been pretty cold the past few days but I guess in the mornings I don't have the time to stand there long enough to SEE the ice. plus it's usually semi-dark still at 7.30am. =) negative temperatures almost every night/morning, cycling to school is quite a chilly affair haha.
since I'm kinda bored now, shall post some photos I took today.
the sun was out.
see the ice?
take a closer look...
icicles hanging.
drop of water.

yeah. haven't really been blogging. not that I'm too busy. maybe kinda just not in the mood the past few days. oh well. we all have times like that.
you make me feel like I belong, somewhere...
mg says:
didnt know can leave comments on ur blog.. i tot last time kenot.. nice photos!!
June 07, 2009 6:11 pm
-nat- says:
wont it be nice to erm jump in and crack the thin layer of ice!! (: woots! (:
June 08, 2009 9:00 am
nadia says:
fei lee: haha. yay! you found the comments page! =) from last time already can leave comments, but I guess not that obvious it's a comments link. haha.
nat: ERM it's cold can...lol!
June 09, 2009 6:00 am