Verse of the Day

-----------
Friday, August 21, 2009

caffeinated out.

so I don't think I'll ever be a gamer. haha. the more I think about it, the less I think I'll be able to join the ranks of the pros. it's just not my thing. nadia NOT = gamer. lol.

and I still wonder/ask why I keep trying to be someone I'm not.

today watched a few eye surgeries. this run has sorta related to me more in terms of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology (ENT). always feels more personal if you have similar type problems. this morning's list was: cataracts, ENUCLEATION (removal of eye), and dacrocystorhinostomy (creating a new tract when your tear duct is blocked). it's actually really difficult to take one's eye out from the socket. and hearing the crunch of diamond cutters on bone is just a...*shivers* rather terrifying experience. guess that's why I'm not a surgeon.

got back results from Biochem today too. thankfully I passed. breakdown of results show a disappointing effort though. maybe I did put in effort, just that I don't know what I'm doing. end of it is however a "PASS". good enough.

anyway, I have a feeling tea is starting to not work that well for me anymore. my caffeine receptors are either saturated too quickly making the effects wear out really fast, or that the receptors have been desensitised. hmm. but I don't want to drink coffee to survive...

cannot...keep...eyes...open...

2 Comments


  1. wireless flash

    I think tea works well to keep you awake cos if u drink lots of it, u will keep having to go to the toilet. Who needs coffee??

    August 22, 2009 12:19 pm

  2. nadia says:

    that's not how it's supposed to work though?

    August 23, 2009 4:34 pm