nono...this blog does not represent what goes on in my life. not everything anyways. it's more of what goes on in my mind. my thoughts, what I think about when I have the time. depends on what I'm talking about, it can be different sometimes.
I think 5th year is quite stressful. it feels like exams are just around the corner, yet seem quite far away too. hmm. need to start channeling the stress into productive work...
oh yes, I passed my Micro and Pharmaco exams. PTL! :)
studies aside, I've been feeling really hungry the past few days. REALLY HUNGRY. as in, I'll have my dinner, then not feel full, then start eating something, then still not feel full, and keep eating until I brush my teeth then I'll stop. =S wonder what's up with that?
okay, it's time to rest. my life isn't very exciting.
Verse of the Day
-----------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment