Verse of the Day

-----------
Saturday, February 11, 2006

last night in S'pore.

I'm not sleeping just yet. I guess it's going to be a long night ahead.

so many thoughts now, quite confusing. but what BK said was true, why I have such a confused mind is because I'm lacking something: the LOVE of God. so ironic, my blog is playing exactly that song. confused me.

4 hours is a long time...trying to sort out my thoughts. yet after that 4 hours I still am not convinced. convinced about what? I honestly have no idea. this time around, me leaving, it's not been a great farewell. just too many things that haven't been shelved in the right places. I'm going in the middle of everything. I don't want to face anything anymore. yet I can't be shut up in my own little perfect snowglobe, oblivious to the world around me. how I wish I could, but reality strikes. reading those, it doesn't help. I need to go away for a while, go to a far away place to recuperate. see you in 9 months' time...

will be going down for service for around 1hr, meeting my parents at the airport at 6.30pm. seeing everyone for the last time, I don't know how I'll feel. sad? do I want to cry? too many tears have been shed that only the One above knows. anymore that needs to be said?

this last entry dated in S'pore...isn't really what most pple want to read I guess. they'll want to know how my time in S'pore was like, a summary of some sort. simply put, I've been busy with cell group stuff. my life was mostly about church and cell group, plus my other friends whom I also did find to go out with. it's different from the previous years. better? I have no comments. honestly, there's nothing much else to say. if you really want to know, go read the rest of my posts or something.

leaving. it's just another farewell. saying goodbye? I'd rather not.

my split personality arises out of the dark.

0 Comments