Verse of the Day

-----------
Monday, February 13, 2006

ooh...NZ.

I'm back! hmm...it's been a really really tiring 48 hours or so...been busy busying around. haha...and I like my new flat! it's GREAT! but I really do wonder if I was the first one there, how would I survive. hmm...BUT I wasn't, and I guess God had a reason not to put me there first. He sent some 'scouts' out to recee the place, to make the place more 'habitable' for its future occupants...and I really want to thank you guys for helping me out. I really do appreciate it, though I keep complaining that I'm 'suffering' under your 'torture'...=) for example, today I had to get up at around 8am though I only slept at 2 after a really long day of flights and activities. hehe...

well. in NZ once again, not so used to the weather...it's really nice and sunny outside, but there's a cool wind and it's a bit too chilly for me. I keep my jacket on at almost all times. hehe. yah...other than that, yeah...nothing much else to say. spending my time orientating myself with my surroundings again, plus learning to live in my new flat. yup.

alright, I've got to go settle some admin stuff...pple nagging at me already. haha...I understand their frustration with me, and I'm sorry for being the way I am, but that's me, and yeah...=)

1 footprints on ooh...NZ.


  1. Anonymous

    Hey! Finally "hear" from you again. hehe.. well as much as we all miss your presence, wanna tell you to go all the way out this year in Uni! Gonna be a great next nine months! hee.. i'll be ORD by then too! :P take care!

    February 13, 2006 8:49 am