hmm...it's just another normal day for me. back on campus using the com. I guess this day is usually only special to those who have a significant other...a day to show your love for someone else. or maybe to those who aren't yet attached, they might find it special if they have found a person to whom they would like to get to know better in a different way. hmm...for me, N.A. so yes, it's just another normal day I hope.
realised that living in my flat isn't what it might seem to be. hmm...on the surface I guess it's alright, but there'll always be some hidden conflict going on. nobody shows it, but not everyone can live harmoniously under the same roof. even back home, it wasn't a nice happy family living together. but anyway. I tend to do some things now that others find unnecessary. all I want is to make this flat feel like a home away from home. yes, I know it's easier to just "make do with whatever there is" but all I really want is to make the place feel comfortable. I'm going to have to stay there for the next 9 months, I don't want to just go back to a house but to a home. don't take this in a wrong manner, I'm not complaining about you. but I guess I just do things differently. I really appreciate everything you've done, especially the dinner and the company last night. thank you so much. I'd gladly do the dishes everyday if you'd cook for me...but that isn't possible so yah.
I guess I'll just have to learn to accommodate different people and their needs. that's how it's going to be...
Verse of the Day
-----------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment