Verse of the Day

-----------
Tuesday, July 31, 2007

faith...believe.

and so...I'm finally settling back into the 'normal routine'. realised that I've been pretty slack with my schoolwork, which meant that I had quite a bit to catch up on these few days. but now that I've gotten my CAL test over and done with, can focus on revising the stuff learnt not so long ago. it's going well. =)

anyway, "What's the Point? 2007. Who Cares." is over now. another year goes by just like that. hmm. guess I have mixed reactions about the whole event. we haven't actually had a debrief, but I think everyone has different feelings about it too. hmm. I think the difference would be between those who took part last year and those who only participated this year. hmm...

to be honest, I kinda agree with Vince, what he said when I talked to him briefly. this year we had higher expectations. from what we saw last year, we knew we could put up a good show. and he said, "Picture B was good." the more I think about it, the more I feel his...anguish? I don't know. we didn't manage to see people connect with God. what does this mean? my heart aches...but a part of me still holds on, that we shared God with a full audience, some may have been Christians, but we did our part.

maybe we should have made prayer meetings compulsory. how many people who were part of WTP actually went for the daily prayer meetings? or even once a week? or even came once the entire time we had it on for? not blaming anyone, but would things really have been different if we prayed more? prayed longer? had more people come together to pray? I don't know...

I think I'm just easily inflenced by what others say. people put ideas into my head, and soon after I adopt them as my own. easily swayed...anyway...

I guess partly why I feel different is maybe becos I'm part of WTP, but not really a part of it? in the sense that I'm not part of the whole performance on stage, but I was like key in the whole production. ok, I know doing sound is like a HUGE job, but hmm. different roles I guess. I know everyone who was a part of it was IMPORTANT. maybe the fact that I was sick the whole week added on to the 'not-feeling-up-to-it' feeling. oh well.

but yeah. lots of different things come together...or not. let's not dwell on it, shall we? let's just work to improve things? I won't be here next year though...or I might just come back down over the weekend? like James. haha. =) it was great talking to you! never really got to know you well before you left! it's great to see you back now and then! heh. have fun in Welly yah!

well. I was just encouraged by the people whom I talked to after the event. though I didn't feel like talking, what with my cough and sore throat and blocked nose, I felt the prodding to go. and it was good. =) I kept meeting with positive responses to joining lifegroups. and I really hope something good will come out of this, I believe it will! yes! =)

hmm. I somehow miss my guitar being 'used'. hmm.

and so, I conclude (this sounds like an essay) on my post now. it's time to get some rest. really haven't been sleeping well the past 2 nights esp, kept coughing. =S but yeah. will try to apply what Kevin suggested, that I pray to be knocked out before I sleep. heh. hope I get well soon...

who knows what's beyond what is seen?
see beyond what's there...
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."
-Hebrews 11:1 (New International Version)

0 Comments